Asset tracking enables control, recording and easier asset management, and is also used in many industries – from car rental companies to construction or service companies.
Includes Asset tracking solutions. It equipment meets the high requirements that must be met for the service to work:
- long battery life,
- positioning in places where GPS signal is not available,
- light sensor,
- motion sensor,
- watertightness (min. IP67).
Asset tracking is used in many industries:
- Transport and logistics (trailers, pallets, consignments, containers),
- Construction (construction machinery and equipment),
- Home leasing (backup).
Asset tracking – basic options
Basic features include:
- locating assets (asseta) via GPS,
- locating the property in case the GPS signal is not available,
- detecting asset movements.
Tracking of trailers and semi-trailers
Tracking of high value goods
Monitoring of construction equipment and machinery
Container monitoring in water transport
Contact us to suggest the best property tracking solution!
Asset tracking – advanced features
Advanced features include:
- light sensor,
- bluetooth location sensor,
- bluetooth temperature and humidity sensor,
- bluetooth door sensor (cargo space),
- bluetooth motion sensor,
- IRIDIUM positioning via satellite,
- advanced installation options (brackets, holders, etc.),
- identification of the tracking object (eg smart tracking of trailers),
- backup solution if the main monitoring device is disabled.
Finding a vehicles in leasing
Smart trailer identification
Advantages | asset tracking
Annually, the world incurs losses of about $ 50 billion in assets lost in work processes. It provides reliable protection of a company’s valuable assets.
- Easier asset management
- Reduction of working hours required for asset management
- Protection from theft or property damage
- Asset movement control
- Reduction of costs incurred by loss of or damage to property